so we had spring cleaning this last weekend. glad that project only comes around once a year. at least we got a whole 8 hour workday off. that was a definite plus. and no...my conscience didn't bother me at all when I took a 2 hour break to watch back to back Little House episodes.
well girls, difficult as it was, i got rid of some of my old underwear. is it just me or do you all have difficulty getting rid of the undergarments?? i don't normally have the depression-era mentality yet I surprise myself with this tendancy i have to save every pair of underwear I've every bought. (a tendancy I blame my mother for). I've been at Bethel 3 years now and I still have chonies that I know I owned at least a few years before Bethel. time flies. well, during spring cleaning my husband gave me the strength to discard some my "antiques." I let him go through my underwear drawer (hey, i know what you're thinking...you do a lot of things you never thought you'd do when you're married) and he assisted me to see the light....that some of my undergarments were in desperate condition and needed to be laid to rest. all I can say is...I did it. I got rid of them. it's a few days later and still no regret. actually, it was quite liberating.
Shaphan and I had a great weekend. spent some time with violette. one of my favorite things is to sit in my living room and chat the night away with old friends. wow...i think of violette like and 'old friend.' thats deep. i love you girl.
i love Oslo's latte's. starbucks will never reach your craftsmenship; it's only a pathetic wannabe.
well, shaphan and i are at the coffee shop just hanging out drinking beer. 2 beers for $6. it's a trap. i'm gone after the first one.
girls...just to let you know...i have a new gmail e-mail account. if you sign up for a free gmail e-mail account we can all IM (instant message). go to gmail.com.
Whole30 Day 2
12 years ago

2 comments:
aw, I consider you "old friend" too jules. love you guys so much.
OSLO ROCKS!!!!! That was the BEST latte I think I have ever had.
Loved the "junk" store, vespas, and bacci ball. Spending time with you is always so relaxingly wonderful. ;-)
have fun with the farewell kidney hurrah. wish i was there. ;-)
XOXOX
Violetta
Way to go girl! Get rid of those old undies. You´ll feel much better.
Wish i was there to drink some latte!
love ya,
mer
Post a Comment