so we've come back from Italy and i'll never be satisfied with american life again. going to Italy was like entering a fantasy land where everything seems like make-believe....it's that surreal.
each city we went to in Italy has it's own story, its own charm and they were all so different from one another. Rome, Florence, Orvieto, the Amalfi Coast (just south of Rome). They told stories I've never heard, there was landscape and coastline i've never seen....
and the best part of it all was being able to see it through my husbands eyes as he's never been to Europe before. he said he couldn't believe he's waiting all these years to come to a place like this.
italy was truly beautiful, and that's an understatement. enchanting is closer.
i've posted the pictures i took on my online Photo Album and organized them by city and region we were in. have fun looking at them. i feel like they don't do justice to what we saw....

1 comments:
Wow, I enjoyed those pics jules. Did you go to cinque terre? Some kind of look like that, maybe it's just amalfi with the same kind of look.
makes me want a really good espresso ;-)
I'm so glad you two got to go! Looking at the pictures is so much fun, all the green grass and old alley ways...I just love Europe. It looks so fresh and beautiful and ancient at the same time.
speaking of "roman holiday"-did I send you the new camera obscura album? if not, let me know and I will. it's quite good.
love you!
Post a Comment