My visit home to Minnesota couldn't have been better. It was reinvigorating getting to spend time with my friends and do everyday things like build bonfires, run races, BBQ and sit on the deck while chatting over morning coffee. (ok....so maybe running races isn't an 'everyday thing'). Grand Marais is still how I remember it and not much has changed. In a world where everything seems to be changing so fast, it was nice to go to a place that is as serene and calm as I remember it.
A shout out must be given to Jesse and Becky for completing their first race: a 5-mile trail run on Pincushion Mtn. no less. That's like the Black Diamond of races. Good job guys! May this be the first of many a race for you! There's nothing like signing up to run a race to motivate you to keep running.....and nothing like Lake Superior to cool you off afterwards. SHAZOW!!!

1 comments:
Eric and I talked about going up for that. I wanted to run the 5k as well. If I knew all you guys were I would've made sure I went. Oh well, good job you guys!
Nik
Post a Comment