Incidentally, the Dr. Seuss books are so much fun to read because of the rhyming....which actually helps children learn vocabulary faster. We love the story of the Sneetches. Seriously, if you haven't read these stories in a while - you should. I have just as much reading them as Ethan does listening!


We are turning our son into a little UMD Bulldogs hockey fan - haha! Shaphan and I have gone to a couple college hockey games which are so much fun to watch. Last year they won the National championship and so they got new jerseys and a new rink. We bought this hat for him at the store and went to the mall. He got more attention than i've ever seen him get. So cute!
Yesturday was freezing so i put him in his little bear outfit and we went to the meeting. The friends melted when they saw him. Not shown are his little paws on his feet and legs! Again, the cutest thing ever. Shaphans latest game with Ethan is playing "Drumline" - with his legs being the drumsticks. Ethan LOVES it......accept when i do it. I can't seem to get the beat down as well as daddy. hahhaha! Needless to say we are having a ton of fun with him! BTW....today was the first day Ethan rolled over on his own!!!!

2 comments:
My Nephew is precious. He is growing before our eyes. Of course I am sharing hese pics with everyone here. Thanks for making us feel like we are there. We mis you all!!
Oh my word! Love the pics, especially when he is smiling with Shaphan and in his bear suit :) But its cute too that it looks like he is sticking his tongue out in the one. (of course I would have a fondness for that. haha) I don't know which is cuter- your adorable kid or you and shaphan. You guys are such cute parents :)
So I totally agree with you- I LOVE reading Dr Seuss. Read it a lot to Harrison when he'd spend the night. My fav was Fox in socks and his was Mr Brown and Mrgrews zoo. Good mems.
Post a Comment