Recently, Shaphan and I moved to a new room! 'Movin' on up' to a 'deluxe apartment in the sky' as the song goes. Well...I don't know about the "deluxe apartment" part, but it's definitely moving up. We now live on the 25th floor of 90 Sands. "Right at plane level" according to my mother. She's always good for givin' it to ya straight. No words minced here. (We love you mom).
Anyway, we really love our room. We now have a stove. We also have double the closet space (Shaphan is happy about this because now he has his own closet and is not forced to fit all his belongings in a 2 foot space which is what he was alotted in our last room - what can I say? I have a lot more clothes than he does). And in addition, we also have a view of New York City that normally would be in the 6 digit figure if not more.
Our building also has some other nice features to it. We have a sauna downstairs, a laundry room, a piano practice room, an excerise room and a ping-pong and pool area. I've been loving it. Honestly, I don't always have the time to take advantage of these areas but when I do, it's a treat.
Anyway, we really love our room. We now have a stove. We also have double the closet space (Shaphan is happy about this because now he has his own closet and is not forced to fit all his belongings in a 2 foot space which is what he was alotted in our last room - what can I say? I have a lot more clothes than he does). And in addition, we also have a view of New York City that normally would be in the 6 digit figure if not more.
Our building also has some other nice features to it. We have a sauna downstairs, a laundry room, a piano practice room, an excerise room and a ping-pong and pool area. I've been loving it. Honestly, I don't always have the time to take advantage of these areas but when I do, it's a treat.
City lights at night. So mesmorizing.
Sitting at the window. Staring...never getting bored. Like a theatre screen...
constant movement.
Humans
so attracted to glitter and gold
City lights at night
do nothing but just exist and at the same time capture unwavering attention.

0 comments:
Post a Comment