so ethans quite the climber. he climbs the staircase, he climbs up on the heating registers, he climbs the furniture, he tries to climb up my leg using my skirt or pants as his grips....he's so cute. he's so small yet so strong. he's also got all these little hiding spots....he likes to hide his little toys in. we bought a new couch last week and when i moved the old couch i found a stash of soda cans behind it. Now....we all know where the cans came from. I called Shaphan over to look at the collection and immediately he said "It's Ethan!"
So you threw your own son under the bus. That's pretty low.
No Shaphan, i've never let Ethan play with tin cans. Yes....he likes to hid things in tight places, but you can't lay this one on him.
We had convention this past week and everything went great! Ethan took a morning and afternoon nap which allowed me to pay attention. He woke up by 3 pm everyday and from 3-5 pm was a handful. I tried to tame him with the use of his Cheerios. However, the cheerios became a distraction in themselves since as he pulled them out of his little cup they went flying everywhere....the people in front of us picking cheerios out of their hair and clothes. sorry about that.
And we were happy to see the three amigos at our convention. I love these guys! They get around!
Here's a picture of my little guy i took today. We miss you all and we posted some links at the bottom of this post of clips from our summer! Enjoy!
Click on the links below!
I'll be posting some soon of him taking more steps! I have to catch them on camera yet!!!

1 comments:
cute videos :)
Mandy
Post a Comment